Isabelle has over 27 years of experience in Senior HR Business partnering and regional Talent Management and Organisational Effectiveness experiences across Asia Pacific, Japan, Russia, US and Europe and is also a certified Leadership coach since 2012.
Since 1996, Isabelle has fulfilled global, regional and country HR roles in several industries (Automotive, Software Development, IT Technologies, Clinical Research, Trading, Shipping, Semi-conductors, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices).
Added to the fact that Isabelle has lived in 9 countries (France, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, Singapore, Japan), these combined experiences have deepened and expanded her cultural agility, her global mindset and broadened her understanding of corporate realities and dynamics as well as develop her ability to connect with and manage cross-cultural workforce and teams.
Isabelle also decided to expand her contributions to the global leadership world and founded her own Boutique Coaching and Leadership Development consulting company in Singapore since 2016.
She designs and facilitates successful regional and local solutions programs for C suites, Leadership Development, Leadership team’s effectiveness, Emerging Leaders development, Employee Engagement strategies with a focus on resilience, customer centricity and authenticity. She also has been providing HR advisory, organizational culture initiatives and HR capability building. She is also the Executive Coach to C- Suite, CEOs and Chairman of boards.
Isabelle is also passionate about her own professional development and in the last 10 years became an accredited Leadership coach in several techniques (Global Cultural Framework, Stakeholder Centred coaching , Neuro leadership, coaching Somatic coaching, Team coaching) and got accredited as a provider and Trainer Trainee of TRE (Tension Releasing Exercises). She also successfully completed and obtained a certification as a mediator with the Singapore International Mediation Institute.
In September 2023 she became an executive contributor to Forbes Coach Council and Brainz Magazine.
Key Accomplishments include providing award-winning solutions in the field of leadership transitions, leadership team effectiveness, organization culture and retention strategy to her clients in her last Corporate role.
Key competencies include:
- Designing HR strategies, programs and implementing them
- Executive Coaching (over 1,300 hours of paid coaching hours)
- Design and facilitating Team effectiveness programs
- Design and facilitating Leadership and Emerging leader’s development journeys
- Organizational culture and change interventions
- Developing others and developing HR
- HR Business Partnering
- Conflict management (she was an accredited Mediator with Singapore International Mediation Institute)
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Certified provider of Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises
- Global Trainer Trainee for Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises